My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Friday, November 05, 2004

Tranquility at Camden

I came to Camden Town, and fell in love with the tranquility I experienced.

Amidst all the hustle and bustle of the street markets, I found peace, I found serenity, in the trees, in the canal, in the old walls, in the sky.

Peace can be found in anywhere. We just have to be observant and patient to experience it.


The river is still... and the building stood out, among all the greys, wanting attention, wanting to be different. Just like human.


A peek behind the willows.


and then I was transformed back to older times as I strolled down along the walls...


Even the texture of the chairs fascinated me.


A lady is waiting for someone. just like her, we always do.


Clear sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home